My blog contains a large number of posts. A few are included in various other publications, or as attached stories and chronicles in my emails; many more are found on loose leaves, while some are written carelessly in margins and blank spaces of my notebooks. Of the last sort most are nonsense, now often unintelligible even when legible, or half-remembered fragments. Enjoy responsibly.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dumb observation

Not many people seem to want to watch some half talented person butcher their favorite song in the middle of a bar at 1AM on a Friday night - yet one of the most popular shows on TV right now is nothing more the televised karaoke. Sooooo, WTF?

2 comments:

Tramp said...

I can't believe this is true but I don't watch TV.

Brian Hamilton said...

Yep, American Idol - it's tops in ratings every week. Scarey eh?

Yet another reason to turn off the TV and read.