My blog contains a large number of posts. A few are included in various other publications, or as attached stories and chronicles in my emails; many more are found on loose leaves, while some are written carelessly in margins and blank spaces of my notebooks. Of the last sort most are nonsense, now often unintelligible even when legible, or half-remembered fragments. Enjoy responsibly.

Friday, July 17, 2009

This is a blog that some people don’t want you to read

Hello,

This is a message that someone doesn’t want you to hear. It turns out that someone has been keeping some information from you and only we are able to tell you what it is. That’s right, for a small fee we can tell you what you are missing, what things those people have been hiding from you and what you could have right now if you only knew. Please act now because those people aren’t going to tell you any time soon. If you would like to find out what you are missing in your life, operators are standing by.
Thank you,

The People Who Really Care About You (and really aren’t just trying to sell you something)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I am all paid up, you know that first born child thing. So what is it that you know that you think I should know, that you need to tell me that I don't know but should know,
Did you get all that?
Okay, now tell me what I just said.
Karen