My blog contains a large number of posts. A few are included in various other publications, or as attached stories and chronicles in my emails; many more are found on loose leaves, while some are written carelessly in margins and blank spaces of my notebooks. Of the last sort most are nonsense, now often unintelligible even when legible, or half-remembered fragments. Enjoy responsibly.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who does this remind you of?

Manichaean Paranoia is the belief that you are leading the forces of good against the empire of evil. It is the idea that your moral superiority justifies you in committing immoral acts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah - that's easy from where I'm sitting. Its someone resigning from office next week as the grass is not quite as green, in fact its going brown, for him what with public awareness of the miserable project he started (Which Project you'll be asking) but which will no doubt carry on under his successor, as everything goes round and round the mulberry Bush in any event.

Does that make any sense to you?

I don't expect so, it hardly does to me either - in fact I'm not sure why I'm sending this.